Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
A Restorers Dream: 1954 Kaiser Darrin Project: One of Just 435 ProducedThis 1954 Kaiser Darrin Project is a rare and exciting discovery as well as the ideal restoration candidate. Yellow with tan interior. The engine is out and apart but comes with the car. The bumpers and hubcaps are also included in the sale. Beyond the sweeping profile and heart-shaped grille, the fiberglass-bodied Darrin was most famous for its pocket doors that disappeared into the front fenders on sliding tracks. Just 435 of these stunning cars were built, making them both rare and desirable. They were all sold as 1954 models and came equipped with a three-position Landau top. Although some 60 percent of production survives, it amounts to barely 300 cars. It\'s been in storage for several years. An incredible opportunity to enjoy a rare and iconic American sports car. With so few examples left in existence, this great car is sure to command attention.Renowned Dutch Darrin designOne of just 435 produced in its single year of productionInnovative and epic automotive stylingA legend of 1950s motoring
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door