1936 Ford 5 window coup 3' top chop. All steel purple with a 350 Chevy engine. Lincoln rear end with 700 R transmission. Mustang 2 front. 4 wheel disc breaks, air conditioning, power steering, power locks, power breaks, power windows, with AM FM Cassette Player. Eagle wheels and stainless front and rear bumpers. Walker radiator. Rear Francis wiring harness. Original owner since rebuild!A really great car that is fun to drive!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door