1968 Chevrolet Chevelle SS (Clone) Well kept and maintained. All steel Body, 383 stroker 2 4's ( 500 cc carbs) lots of chrome and ceramic coated headers, n,ew interior, newer paint, (83 olds indian red) Disc Brakes (front) Foose 17' wheels new tires. custom trunk. Ididit tilt steering, PS, PB, 700r with OD, 12 bolt posi 4:10 gears, Dual stainless steel exhaust, March AIR Cleaner, new gas tank. newer suspension, shocks, springs. approx. 8,000 miles since complete rebuild. This was an original 4 speed car.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door