Absolutely gorgeous. A true Impala SS with period correct, legendary 409 Engine. Floor shift automatic and power steering. Custom, sweet color combination..close to showroom looks and condition. Great engine and drives perfectly. Clean undercarriage.. picture yourself driving a 409!
Gets much attention whenever driven or shown. new whitewall tires
Similar condition Impala SS with 409 engine are at $35,000 and up...this one offered at $28,900
Clear title and many other photos available to qualified, interested buyer.
call private seller 978 902 1072 vehicle garaged in SWFL.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door