Fastlane Motorsports Classic Cars
1433 W FULLERTON AVE SUITE K
Wow 1963 Chevrolet Nova (Chevy II Nova) Street/Strip! 30437K148805 This beautiful mean street/strip Nova built with sbc 350 bored over to 357 (.040 over) 4 Bolt main, 4340 Scat steel crank and rods, forged pistons, ported Iron heads 2.02 1.60 valves, solid roller cam, roller rockers w/stud girdle, aluminum single plane intake, Holley 750 carb, NOS power shot Fogger system, 3 custom exhaust, Mezeire electric water pump and dual electric fans, MSD Ignition, autometer gages, Cheetah shifter, TH400 reverse manual valve body w/trans brake and 4500 stall, 12 Bolt Rear End 4:11 gear, mono rear leaf springs with traction bars, Front disk brakes w/line lock, street rally wheels with ET Street Radial 28x11.5x15, 6 point roll bar, 2 race buckets w/harness, all factory glass and Fiberglass hood, fenders, front bumper finished off with beautiful red paint! We will provide you with the best vehicle experience possible. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. Please note, we did NOT build or restore the vehicle. Miles exempt, Not actual Miles. Vehicles are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with all faults known/unknown and with no implied warranty. Pre-Purchase inspections welcome, we describe these vehicles to the best of our ability. For more information contact our showroom (630) 519-4591 or text (708) 714-6657 Please check out are website for more info, pictures and video. www.fastlanemotorsport.com Financing and shipping available. We offer financing at 10% down with a credit score of over 650 Call or text for more info. Video link https://youtu.be/t4aolzGBZ5s Note: We are by appointment only, Please call to schedule an appointment. We can supply you with any additional pictures, video or even a video test drive you request on our vehicles.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door