AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1957 Ford Thunderbird (Waterloo, NY) $59,900 obo This is an all original '57 T-bird with only 98k original miles, this is without a doubt the real deal. The Star-mist blue paint looks fantastic and it flows seamlessly inside to the white vinyl interior which certainly adds to the allure of the car. This Thunderbird does have both tops and they are included with the sale so no matter how you intend on using it, you're covered. Powered by the number's matching 312cu v8 4bbl and original automatic transmission, stock specs indicate that you will boast 245hp. The vehicle's features include but are not limited to Heat, Both tops, The original radio (re-worked to include Am/Fm), new Coker tires, updated gas tank, newer drum brakes, new stainless brake and gas lines, and a stainless steel exhaust system. This is an excellent condition driver that shows no sign of rust, This T-bird has been meticulously maintained and garage kept. The '57 really just needs to be seen to be appreciated, unfortunately the photos cannot do it justice. Give our friend John a call at 315-789-8139
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door