A Touch of Classics
4430 Sir Lancelot Circle
1971 Ford Mustang Coupe For Sale $10,50
Jasper 302 crate engine less than 2oo miles on new engine
74,500 on odometer
Edlebrock 4 bbl carb and Air Gap Intake Manifold. (professionally installed)
Mishimoto Fan High Flow Race Line 16" (professionally installed)
Cold Case Radiators Aluminum Radiator Automatic Transmission Mustang 1971-1973 (professionally installed)
Mr. Gasket Water Pump Natural Finish 302/351W (professionally installed)
New interior headliner.
New Steering wheel
New Dash pad
Painted engine bay
Call or text Robert Ranshaw the owner at 214-517-8166 or email at [email protected]
Tell him Gary Greer sent you.
If no answer call or text Gary for more info at 972-935-1660 or email at [email protected]
Watch our videos and subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/garygreer56/videos
Need financing? Click here to apply- https://www.jjbest.com/auto-finance/collector-car-financing.aspx?Source=10596
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door