GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1973 Ford F250 for your consideration. It is powered by its 427 V8 motor which is mated to an automatic transmission. This truck is a 4x4 making it extremely capable in all conditions.
The truck has recently had a new power steering pump, new steering box and linkage, new front lock outs, new battery, new 37 inch wheels with nice Toyo tires, new carpet, fresh tune up, new belts and hoses, new shocks, electronic ignition. The truck has 4.88 gear front and rear lockers. The exterior is finished in a blue that wears a nice patina.
This is an honest truck that has got nothing to hide. It starts right up without issues. It pulls down the road strong and shifting is surprisingly easy for a truck of this size. With power steering, power brakes, and much more this truck is going to serve its next owner well. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door