Classic Car Deals
1940 Plymouth Coupe Polished 6-71 Weiand supercharger. Dart II Sportsman Cylinder heads, Lunati rods, Manley Intake valves with Ferrel Exhaust Valves. Enderle Alcohol Injection, or you can easily have it converted to EFI by Fox Injections. The car is a true old school (Garage Kept) mid 1960\'s build when everyone thought a 4 Point Roll Cage was safe enough. The previous owner has substantially upgraded it over the 50 years that he and his friend owned the car. Aluminum race seat and also have the original stock bench seat that is in good condition.Mid 1970 front clip with disc brakes. Turbo 400 Transmission with B&M 10\' Quick 60 Hole-shot convertor. B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter B&M Trans Brake Ford 9 inch with 4.56 gears and large drum brakes.Has Auto-meter gauges, Line Lock & Transmission lock and much more. Car has been rewired with the WireWorks whole car wiring package. 8 Gallon Fuel Cell Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door