GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Time to flex some muscle with this stunning 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II. It is powered by a healthy 318 v8 paired with a automatic transmission. The car came from Colorado and was originally from Los Angeles California and remains very straight and solid. The Belvedere II was professionally restored and repainted in its original color. The 318 V8 has been rebuilt and has hardened valve seats. The front end was rebuilt and this car floats down the road beautifully and you can steer it with one finger. Along with the sale comes the broadcast sheet. It rides on Magnum 500 wheels and comes with the original hubcaps, spare tire and jack. The interior is in excellent condition as remains original.
The Mid 60's is known as the height of the muscle car era, engines were becoming bigger and cars becoming lighter. Plymouth and Mopar have always been top of the food chain during these years. The body style and trim of this Belvedere along with its power screams tough and commands attention where ever driven. Be the big boy (or big girl) on the block with this 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II. This car is impressive in all aspects.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door