10306 W Emerald St
scarlet red with black interior 1966 Ford Thunderbird. The car is in amazing condition. had two different hot rod enthusiast look it over and they gave it a 9 out of 10 (10 being best condition). It has a 390 cubic inch engine with a 4 barrel and an automatic transmission, power windows and sequential rear turn signals. This thunderbird does NOT have air conditioning. The interior looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor. There is no rust anywhere on this car this includes the flood, trunk and rockers. In the past 6 months I have replaced the following: battery, ignition switch, alternator, voltage regulator and starter relay. It runs, drives and stops as it should
We do not own this vehicle, vehicle is not located in boise. We can ship anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door