1970 Chevrolet Nova Yenko Nova Tribute in excellent condition. Brilliant red, garage kept driven only to car shows. Big block (professionally built), lots of power and torque, Holley 750 double pumper,4 speed transmission with Hurst Shifter, Hooker coated headers, MSD ignition and wires, Flo Master exhaust with X pipe, 12 bolt Posi traction (355 gears), power disc brakes. Many receipts. A blast to drive closest thing to a real Yenko.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door