Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Just in from private collection, this 1936 Auburn Speedster replica manufactured by the Auburn Speedster! This auburn replica has original factory paint and interior, it has had extensive updates 2018 including engine transmission, all new brakes, tires shocks and alignment, keyless start system, real spoke wheels, 351W Ford Motorsports 375hp C6 transmission and ford 9" rear. This a reliable drive anywhere speedster manufactured in 1981 with clear florida title. Please call us at 941-355-1955 for a complete walk around of this head turning timeless machine we can finance this car to 72 months and we ship world wide door to door. see us at www.cleanclassiccars.com over 150 cars in stock
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door