Will be sold at auction February 27th, 2021. Visit www.GAAclassiccars.com to register to BID!
*400CI V8 w/ mild cam
*4 speed manual
*15" American Racing Baja wheels
*33x12.5 BF Goodrich All Terrain tires
*A/C - blows cold
*Power disc brakes
*Power back window
*Dual Flowmaster exhaust
*Front bumper guards
*Chrome and trim show nice
Tennessee rust free truck. Satin underbody. All paint and interior show quality. Comprehensive restoration. Show Quality Truck.
Showdown Motors 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door