33 FOR SALE. 351W/408 stroker, FAST EFI, Tremec TKO 600-5 speed, PS, PW, A/C, Infinity wiring system, Dakota Digital VFD gauges, Pioneer bluetooth/sirius stereo, Boyd Fuel tank, many many extra's. 6 car show awards. 700 miles, never out in rain. Clear title. All brand new. Located South Carolina. Value Over 75K. Asking $40K OBO. Message for full spec's. All offers considered.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door