Classic Car Deals
1990 Chevy K5 Blazer,, mostly original paint, right front fender has been painted , clear verifies that in pic , its the loaded with options model , even electric mirrors, black exterior,red with black interior,,new JVC stereo with CD and Bluetooth , new door window felt and rubber,, back window felt and moisture rubber, redone front seats with armrests and new seat covers,, original motor that I know, runs great,auto transmission has a Trans-Go reprogram installed, tranny cooler,engine oil cooler, the new goodies include an ORD FULL suspension,, 4 lift, Bilstein shocks, new rear end and front end gears ,4:56s ,, both driveshafts are new , pinion shims ,trans/transfer case lowered and aligned,, brand new 10x15 MT wheels and 35 Faulken MT tires , runs and drives great,,much more. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door