Come check out this beautiful red 1960 Pontiac Catalina convertible! This is a very hard car to find. It has the original factory V8, 389 cubic in Pontiac motor backed by a automatic transmission. For a little added fun it has a fully automatic white convertible top to style around town on nice sunny days. It boast gorgeous factory red seats front and rear, drum brakes on all four corners and eye catching white wall tires with all the factory hub caps. Call today for more information or to schedule an appointment 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door