218 Meyers Drive
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger. VIN LH23C2B406279. 318ci V8 engine, automatic transmission, power steering, power disc brakes, factory A/C.
Amateur quality, blue paint with misc dings.
White letter radials on Mopar Rally wheels.
White, bench seat interior.
AutoMeter gauges in dash.
318ci V8 engine with 4 barrel carburetor.
727 Torqueflite, 3 speed automatic transmission.
Factory air-conditioning (does not blow cold).
Dual exhaust with headers.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
We show by appointment only.
Please call 940-632-9454 to set appointment or to discuss this vehicle.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1971 Plymouth Road Runner Nice
1968 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 350 4 Speed
Sherman , TX
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS Convertible 327 / 4 Speed
1966 Chevrolet Impala Convertible 396 V8 Matching
1972 Ford Maverick Olympic Sprint Edition V8 Autom
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS 350 / 4 Speed
Sherman , TX
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door