*389 CU IN
*Automatic Rebuilt Trans ($3500.00 per previous owner)
*Power top - New top
*Sunfire red exterior
*8 Lug Wheels,
*White wall radial tires
*New dual Exhaust ,
*New Gas Tank.
*Detailed engine bay
*Solid trunk painted nicely
Previous owner states Low Mileage but we must list as 70k undocumented miles. Nice Dash, Very Nice original Interior. Exterior re-paint. Perfect car for cruising on a nice day.
Showdown Motors 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door