Motoexotica Classic Cars
2340 Cassens Dr.
St. Louis, MO
St. Louis, MO
Chevrolet claimed this year to offer \"America\'s Highest Mileage Car, America\'s Fastest Car.....America\'s Most Popular Full-Size Car and America\'s Most Popular Car, Regardless of Size\".
This classic 9 passenger Caprice wagon is being sold for a local consignor who has owned the car since 1985, it is in overall very good condition and being sold on a previous salvage title from the state of MO.
The tires are older with painted white walls. While the smog pump is present the belt has been removed.
Finished in white with wooden accents with tan cloth interior, the car is powered by a 5.0-liter V8 paired with a four-speed automatic transmission. Equipment includes 15 steel wheels with wire-style covers along with a roof carrier, a dual-action tailgate, a folding third-row bench, power windows, air conditioning, and a updated JVS radio.
The car is finished in white with wooden accents and features black pinstriping with chrome, bright trim, and chrome lower body cladding and bumpers. Additional exterior details include a roof carrier, a rear air deflector, a remote-adjustable right-side mirror, mud flaps, and a dual-action tailgate with a power window.
This car is currently located at our facility in St. Louis, Missouri. Current mileage on the odometer shows 33,672 miles. It is sold as is, where is, on a clean and clear, mileage exempt title.
Note: Please see full terms and conditions listed below that pertain to the purchase of any said vehicle, thank you.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door