Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.Just Reduced
This 1957 Olds Golden Rocket 88 2 Door Hardtop is a super rare classic and was built by one of Southern California’s premier builders. The car was stripped to base metal prior to the luxurious show quality paint being applied. As per the owner, the body, including the floors, are near perfection. Powered by a 6.0L Vortec V8 LQ4 GM motor with a custom engine cover, backed by a 4L80E automatic transmission. 3.73 rear gear ratio, custom aluminum radiator, electric fans, stainless gas tank, and power front and rear Wilwood disc brakes. The body is in excellent condition overall and has custom door handles and is finished off with Foose wheels. A custom leather interior with 4 bucket seats, electric windows, Vintage AC, and a superior sound system to roll with your favorite tunes makes this one ride you just gotta see to believe. Offered at 68,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevy Sedan Delivery Rare 350 Small Block
1934 Ford 2 Door Sedan Tudor 572 Big Block LOADED
1956 Packard 400, Rare Original Classic Loaded
1970 Olds Cutlass SX Conv 1 of 340 Built Original
1957 Corvette "Holy Grail" C1 Fuelie NCRS/Duntov
1957 Ford Skyliner Retractable Frame Off Resto
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door