*LS1 5.7L Fuel injected V8
*4L60 automatic transmission w/ overdrive
*Ice Blue exterior paint
*Upgraded digital gauges
*Black interior bucket seats with console
*White convertible top w/ boot
*4 wheel Wilwood Power disc brakes
*18" Ridler aluminum wheels
Nicely modified Firebird convertible with fuel injected LS1. Runs and drives great. Detailed engine bay shows great. Detailed trunk with trunk mat. New white convertible top with plastic window.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door