Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
Here is a original matching #'s 1962 Catalina Convertible, has the 389ci. V8, automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes, power top with boot, top like new, new tires, original hub caps but not the wheels, runs and drives great, take it cruising and enjoy.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door