Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1962 Chevrolet Corvette 327/360 'Fuel-Injected' with Hard and Soft topsThis 1962 Chevrolet Corvette is an extremely collectible and sought-after factory Fuel Injected example with two tops. Roman red with black interior and factory hardtop. 327 with 360 horsepower mated to a 4-speed gearbox. It wears an older respray in its original color. It's a highly original car that has never been restored. Just out of 30 years of loving ownership. The car was always stored in a heated garage. It's been sitting off the road for the last 6 months and is ready for servicing at this time. It is not currently running as the fuel injection needs some attention. This rare and desirable Corvette is one that any collector would be proud to have as part of their collection.Desirable Factory Fuel Injection Two TopsHighly Original ExampleOut of 30 Year OwnershipRare and Collectible CorvettePrice: $89,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door