1973 Ford Galaxie 500 - Car was bought new by friends mother and only driven by her locally in Easley,SC. Original 66410 miles no modifications.
She passed five years ago and the car sat covered since then. Starts up and runs/drives good. New battery and new gas tank and rebuilt carb two barrel.
Has 351 Windsor and automatic. A M radio works fine as do lights and brakes.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door