Fastlane Motorsports Classic Cars
1433 W FULLERTON AVE SUITE K
Wow, Black convertible with Red interior GREAT PRICE! 1990 Corvette C4 5.7 Liter V8 with Tuned-Port Injection. Car has been upgraded with newer 2008 corvette chrome wheels. Interior, seats, and convertible rag top may need some restoration (shown in pictures). Not actual milage/exceeds mechanical limits/ miles exempt shown in pictures of vehicle history report) Great potential needs a little work to be a great car and enjoy! Missing factory radio previous owner had aftermarket radio and was removed, factory radio plug/harness is still there. Car is being sold in AS IS condition. GREAT PRICE! Will provide you with the best vehicle experience possible. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. Please note, we did NOT build or restore the vehicle. Vehicles are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with all faults known/unknown and with no implied warranty. Pre-Purchase inspections welcome, we describe these vehicles to the best of our ability. For more information contact our showroom (630) 519-4591 Please check out are website for more info, pictures and video. www.fastlanemotorsport.com Shipping available. Video= https://youtu.be/KeKe7YP_ieQ Call or text for more info. Note: We are by appointment only, Please call to schedule an appointment. We can supply you with any additional pictures, video or even a video test drive you request on our vehicles.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door