702 N 1st St.
This Fully Documented 1970 Camaro Z28 is in fantastic condition inside and out. This Real Deal Z28 comes with its build sheet protecto plate warranty information #'s matching Lt1 Motor #'s matching transmission and rear end. This Solid California built and raised car has always been a nice clean car. It came from the factory as a Citrus Green Camaro and that is exactly how it is presented today. The previous owner took this already stunning Z28 in to his local body shop and had it taken apart paint stripped and a fresh new coat of Citrus Green put on it only two years ago. It looks beautiful and so does it original California undercarriage. It has all been painted black and looks great with rust free panels detailed nicely. Its trunk is also detailed very well and it has two beautifully done sub woofers in there hooked up to a new digital am fm blue tooth radio. Its black bucket seat with full console 4 speed and factory gauge interior is absolutely breath taking. Not only is this a real deal Z with excellent paint and interior but the best thing in my opinion about this car is the way it runs and drives. The power and handling on this Z28 is amazing. I promise you if you get behind the wheel it and go thru the gears it will put a smile on your face also! Its powered by its #'s matching 350 V8 360 HP LT1 Engine backed up by its #' s matching 4 speed transmission 12 bolt possi with 410 gears tachometer gauges power steering power front disc brakes headers dual exhaust front spoiler rear spoilerand is riding on a nice set of original rally rims with RWL tires. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door