MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1969 Chevrolet Camaro (Stock#252) -Custom build by Pro Shop -Straightest body on a Camaro I've ever seen -Ls2 with a magnasun blower Doug’s headers -4l60e overdrive automatic transmission -Borla custom dual exhaust -3:73 posi unit -Engine made 750HP to the motor -Power steering and 4 wheel power disc brakes -High End Matte white exterior over $20,000 in body/paint -Suspension tied in and upgraded -Stock black interior in GC Check out over 125 photos and watch my Crazy test drive Video! You got FAST- Then you got Scary FAST!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door