VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Over $50,000 invested! It's way more then a pretty face, has highly upgraded performance mechanics. Under the hood has a Ford Racing crate motor: 306-340 hp/350 lbs torque. Has aluminium X heads, forged pistons, roller cam, balanced assembly, double roller timing chain and more. On top is an aluminum intake, giant Holley carb and MSD ignition. Has 6-speed Tremec trans with meanstreet hydraulic clutch. Upgraded new power 4 wheel disc brakes. Has Air Ride Technologies air suspension at all 4 corners, adjustable switches in glove box. Has welded frame connectors and tubular rear control arms in back. Has headers and a great sounding custom exhaust. It's a solid GA car. Gorgeous Nightwatch blue with a little custom tweaking. Painted LeMans stripes right over the roof. Has Shelby hood, GT exhaust and chromed 16 inch Torque Thrust wheels. Excellent chrome, rubber, jambs etc. Equally as sharp is the interior. Pearl white pony deluxe with blue carpet and dash. Has custom console, retro stereo, seat belts and Rally Pac gauges (tachometer & clock). Trunk is carpeted with white sewn edges. This is one hot Mustang!
Power 4 wheel disc
Air ride suspension
Deluxe pony interior
Rally Pac gauges
16 inch wheels
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door