East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#145 1970 Cadillac Deville Convertible
Painted a beautiful Candy Red with White Convertible top, front & rear bumpers are beautiful, grill is good, headlight trim is good, hood chrome is good, parking light chrome is good. Body side molding, driver side outside mirror, window trim, door handles, taillights, side lights are all good. The fender skirts, wheel well moldings, White boot cover are all good. All the glass is good, antenna is good. Factory hub caps. Good Looker!
White leather interior with front seat headrests, burgundy dash tilt column, aftermarket Lecarra leather wrapped black steering wheel, woodgrain gauge cluster good, dash face woodgrain is good. Auto on column, factory dock, power top, Alpine AM/FM/Cassette player, climate control A/C, Auto dimming lights, power windows and power window locks, power door locks. Hi-Med-Low wipers, Sunvisors are burgundy with passenger side has a mirror. Door panels are white leather with Red carpet at the bottom and woodgrain in center and in good shape. Burgundy carpet with white rubber floor mats with Cadillac logo, trunk release in glove box, sill plates are good, factory burgundy seat belts. Looks good inside.
Powered by a 7.7 liter with 375 HP with Automatic transmission. Chrome valve covers and air cleaner, power steering, Edelbrock carb. Runs and handles great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door