This beautiful 1963 Impala SS has undergone a frame off rotisserie restoration by a top quality classic car body shop. Every bare metal body panel has been painted with POR-15. It has all of its original drivetrain, 327/300 HP engine & powerglide automatic, power steering and power brakes but all freshly re-built including the drive shaft & rear differential with less than 2700 miles since the restoration. All the chrome has been re-chromed polished & buffed, and every mechanical component has been rebuilt and restored. Stainless steel dual exhaust system, stainless steel fuel and brake lines, Polygraphite body bushings & A-Arm bushings. Every wire harness in the entire car was replaced with new original OEM harnesses. Complete with a factory in dash tachometer. The intake & carburetor & distributor are all numbers matching to the original powertrain. All new glass. all new rubber & body seals thru out. I have all of the records & receipts for everything done to this car during the restoration process. For the asking price & originality of this car, you will be hard pressed to find a nicer 63 SS anywhere out there.
Beautiful 63 Super Sport
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door