GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1993 Dodge Stealth for your consideration. This stylish Stealth is powered by a dual overhead cam naturally aspirated 3.0L V6 that makes a punchy 222 horsepower. The high tech, but reliable motor, was produced as part of a joint venture between Mitsubishi and Dodge with Mitsubishi actually producing the motor. Putting the power down is a unique all-wheel-drive system that is fed through a strong shifting automatic transmission.
Uniquely painted in a two-tone scheme of red and black, there is nothing stealthy about this Dodge Stealth. Machting the exterior is a custom red and grey leather interior that is comfortable and supportive. Also featured on this Stealth is a custom rear wing and 16 inch Enkei wheels.
The Dodge Stealth offers an awesome driving experience as the all-wheel-drive system can put down the power right away launching you down the road. Now is your chance to own an awesome car just in time to enjoy it during the summer months. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door