3071 Poplar Grove Road
1968 Plymouth GTX 440 finished in Matador Red. This clean example with only 35,900 miles has undergone a professional restoration and presents itself in a fantastic condition.
The Numbers Matching engine and transmission work great and the new exhaust adds a nice rumble.
Very clean car with a laserstraight body and a slick paintshop.
Call us and see the car in our showroom today!
All our cars are checked and inspected in our own Classic Car Service Center by certified and experienced mechanics.
For our overseas customers:
We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and - wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door