AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1941 Willys Pro Street Custom Coupe. (Park Ridge, NJ) $99,900 obo Finished In House Of Kolor Candy Apple Cherry With A White And Gray Custom Interior.Powered By A Fresh 355 Chevy Featuring Edlebrock Endurashine Dual Quad Intake With Edlebrock Polished Carburetors Topped With A Mr Gasket Bug Catcher. Edlebrock Fuel Pump, Stainless Braided Lines From A Polished Aluminum Fuel Cell. Spark Comes From A Full MSD Ignition System With 6A Box. Running Nice And Cool With Its Aluminum Radiator And Push Pull Electric Fans Cool Flex Radiator And Heater Hoses With Polished Overflow Reservoir. Exhaust Exits Thru Jet Hot Coated Long Tube Fender Well Headers With Heat Wrap To A Fully Welded Rubber Mounted Exhaust. Fresh Turbo 400 Transmission With Shift Kit Polished Aluminum. Deep Pan Heat Sink Cooler Controlled By B&M Quick Silver Shifter To A Narrowed Ford 9' Rear With 350 Gears. Riding Beautifully Down The Road On Its Completely Tubular Mustang 2 Front End With Manual Rack And Pinion Steering 4 Link In Rear With Panhard Bar Coil Overs At All Four Corners. Stopping All This Power Is A Wilwood Master Thru Stainless Braided Lines To 4 Piston, Wildwood Calipers Out Back Single Piston Up Front Cragar 5 Star Polished Aluminum Rims Wrapped In Hoosier Pro Street Radials. Inside Features The Comfort Of Vintage Heat&A/C Full Defrost Face&Feet Functions P/w And P/l and Reverse Camera. Way too much to list. Reasonable ofers will be considered. Call Ken for further details 201-446-9765
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door