This is a breathtaking 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air. This Bel Air has had a full frame off restoration and it is absolutely beautiful. Powered by a 327 small block she sounds as good as she runs and is backed by an automatic transmission. The interior has been reupholstered and refurbished for a more comfortable feel. The new Vintage Air System keeps you cool during those hot summer months as well as nice and toasty for the winter. The new JL audio sound system will have you riding in style rocking' those jams down the highway. Its beautiful two-toned paint is just as good as new with a turquoise and white combination that really showcases that retro feel. The Whitewall Tires create a unique style with a classic touch for dependable performance. Fuzzy Dice Included!! For more information or to schedule and appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door