Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This gorgeous car is the labor of love by the consignor over the last 15+ years during which he oversaw a comprehensive refurbishment that began in 2006 that included new paint, chrome, interior and mechanical updating. The quality and attention to detail of this wagon is top notch.
The tin woody is equipped with a freshly rebuilt with less than 1000 miles use 350 CID Chevrolet engine , independent front suspension, automatic 700R4 transmission, power steering power disc brakes, air conditioning, seat belts, remote control high quality sound system.
The great fit and finish is evident in how well the chrome and trim is detailed attached and is laser straight, the doors close with the sound of a vault door, the dash board is completely restored and detailed, the engine compartment is neat and spotless. The wheels sport crisp chrome wheel covers, trim rings and wide whitewall radial tires.
This resto-mod comes with a clean/clear California title, the original owner's manual, and is exempt from smog certification requirement.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door