GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this restored 1962 Buick Electra 225 for your consideration. The Buick Electra offered here received a $34k restoration that was completed in 2003. The restoration was professionally done and completely documented. Powered by the original Nailhead 401ci V8, the engine produces 325 horsepower and a whopping 445 lb. ft. of torque. To handle the power there is an automatic Dynaflow transmission that sends power to the rear wheels.
The car is finished in beautiful Cadet Blue paint over a clean white leather interior. The car came from the factory with all of the options that included factory air conditioning, radio, and even the windshield mounted illuminated compass. There are also power seats and windows which are all in great working condition.
Not only is the car a pleasure to look at, but it is also an equally good pleasure to drive. With power steering and power brakes, this large Buick is surprisingly easy to maneuver. The engine fires right up and the transmission shifts strong and smooth. This car is an opportunity you do not want to pass up as it has been beautifully restored. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door