1 ASPEN RD.
WOW! Look at this stunning World's Fair recreation 1964 Thunderbird! This is one unique 'bird, with a painted Roadster fairing that gives this classic a true speedster look. The paint color is known as Fiesta Red, and this beauty has just received a fresh coat of it! The paint is gorgeous, and combined with the whitewall tires and white interior, this Thunderbird just pops. The chrome is is great condition, and the power top works like new. Inside you find the lap of 1960's luxury, with all the power accessories, unique aircraft inspired instrumentation, wood grain trim and soft vinyl seats. Under the hood has seen a complete transformation. Gone is the old 390CI V-8 and in it's place is a freshly built big block 428CI V-8 with three two barrel carburetors dumping as much fuel as this monster motor needs to spin the tires at the touch of the throttle. The three speed automatic transmission shifts smoothly under regular acceleration, and snaps off quick, crisp shifts when you put your foot down hard. This really and truly is a classic, comfortable, personal luxury convertible. It is a shame they don't make them like this anymore! Stop in or email [email protected] today and take this amazing roadster home with you today! FEES TAX INFORMATION - We are a licensed dealer in the State of Florida and adhere to all state and federal laws and regulations concerning the sale of a used vehicle. All applicable taxes and fees will be charged accordingly as required by the State of Florida. A fee of $495.00 will be charged to process the vehicle.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door