This beautifully restored 1964 Pontiac GTO Hard Top was just painted June 2018 in silver mist grey. It has a red interior giving this car a very nice color combination. Comes with a 389 Tri Power set up, a Tremic 5 speed transmission and a Hurst shifter. This is a straight car that runs great. Over 45K invested, asking $38,500 or best offer.
Contact Joe - 352-237-9883
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door