American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1965 AUSTIN-HEALEY SPRITE MARK III C-700 This 1965 Austin Healey Sprite Mark III features a Speedwell tilt front end, knock off wire wheels with Bridgestone RD-105 tires, and removable soft top. Power is a 1098cc in-line four cylinder equipped with a tuned Weber 40 DOC carburetor and mated to a 4-speed transmission. Bumpers have been removed. The cockpit features roll up windows, a padded roll bar, Smiths gauges, Mountney steering wheel, Speedwell shift knob, black with red accent bucket seats, and newer seat belts. The engine, transmission and shock absorbers have been rebuilt and a new clutch installed approximately 8,000 miles ago. Title is clear. This is a fun Austin Healey to drive the highways or the local track. GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door