Browns Performance Motorcars
7154 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD
Glen Burnie, MD
br You are looking at a beautiful 1970 El Camino TRUE SS that still retains a partial build sheet!! This El Camino has recently been fully refinished in its original Fathom blue color polished to a mirror like reflection! The chrome trim and bright work are In great condition with brand new bumpers! The engine bay is highly detailed with all new chrome. The undercarriage is impeccable. This El Camino has a beautiful all original look thanks to a fresh set of rally wheels and BF Goodrich tires. This El Camino was a highly optioned car with factory AC, As well as power steering and power disc brakes really make cruising a joy. The full black interior package is in great condition. Powering this El Camino is a stout 396C.i engine paired to a Automatic trans with a 12 bolt rear. Don't miss your chance to add this beautiful TRUE SS El Camino to your collection! With Brown's Performance Motorcars shipping is included in the prices advertised, Buy with confidence! If you want to pay more for your classic car, That's your business. If you want to pay less for your classic car, That's our business!! Buy happy with Brown's Performance Motorcars!! Questions about our vehicles Contact Our Staff at Brown's Performance Motor Cars 410-553-6211 Only Tax, Tags and Processing not included. 410-553-6211 Only Tags, Taxes and Processing Fee additional to Brown's Price
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door