390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
Rich Red Exterior that Matches with the Black Fenders and Wheels
Older Restoration but Well-Maintained
3 Speed Manual Transmission
Overhead Valve Inline 6 Cylinder Engine
61,546 Mileage Shown on Odometer
All of the gauges on the sparsely appointed dash are easily readable and the brass contrasts nicely with the rich red body while complimenting the wood steering wheel. The black leather interior is in fine shape as well. This 1920 Oakland would be the perfect roadster to add to or start your collection!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door