A Touch of Classics
4430 Sir Lancelot Circle
1968 1/2 Ford Torino GT R Code 428 Cobra Jet For Sale $22,000
Black exterior with gold stripe
Car is an early production - ordered in May 27 1968
Built and sold in June 1968, these half year early release cars are pretty rare
Body is extremely straight and solid appears to be original paint
I have a bench seat that comes with the car
Missing original engine and transmission
Car now comes with a passenger C-6 automatic
428 CJ parts include: exhaust manifolds, heads, intake manifold, crankshaft, rods, standard bore block with early date code June 10 1968, build date is June 13 so the block is close which is all you can see when the motor is in the car
Body is straight, no apparent rust inside trunk or under battery, small amount in floors may require a patch in the front right and front left floor, small area behind rear wheel housings, small area ahead of right rear wheel, cowl has a small hole starting far left side, tried to include all trouble spots, body alignment is real nice seems to have not been beat too hard, shows 48,000 miles, all glass good, drivers and passenger door glass loose, interior complete, radio missing, good title and Marti report.
Call or text Jeff Richardson the owner for more info at 214-735-8169 or email at [email protected]
Tell him Gary sent you.
If no answer call or text Gary for more info at 972-935-1660 or email [email protected]
Watch our videos and subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/garygreer56/videos
Need financing? Click here to apply- https://www.jjbest.com/auto-finance/collector-car-financing.aspx?Source=10596
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door