Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1966 Chevrolet C10 Pickup Truck running and driving has 3 on the tree transmission 327 v8 and is a good looking truck. The v8 could be original to the truck, there were a few thousand made with this engine. I am renovating this truck, but also looking to sell or possible trade. New brakes, brake lines. Carb just cleaned and rebuild kit installed new float. It does have a crack in the windshield but is intact, all other glass is in good shape. windows work, interior still needs some work, but has a nice custom headliner. Truck Bed is in excellent shape as is the tailgate. just put on matching rims.Tires will hold air, but leak they didn't seat well to wide rims. This truck is fun to drive, can be driven away. Make a great Rat Rod or Shop Truck.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door