EXCELLENT RUNNING 74 BUG
SINGLE PORT 1600CC MOTOR
RUNS SHIFTS AND STOP GREAT RELIABLE DRIVER
MOTOR PAN TRANSMISSION ALL BELIEVED TO BE ORIGINAL
SOLID UNDER SPARE TIRE
MOSTLY RUST FREE - EXCEPT UNDER BATTERY IS
BATTERY BOX IS RUSTED
THIS CAR WAS A HIGH CHOOL GRADUATION GIFT IN 1986
AT THAT TIME IS WAS PAINTED AND REUPHOLSTERED
PAINT IS STILL DECENT WITH GOOD SHEEN BUT NOT SHOW QUALITY
UPHOLSTERY IS NICE DARK BLACK CLOTH NO RIPS OR TEARS BUT DOES SHOW SIGNS OF NORMAL USE
ORIGINAL DASH, RADIO, HEADLINER, DOOR CARDS, STEERING WHEEL ALL IN EXCELLENT CONDITON
ORIGINAL CARPET IS DECENT
ALL ORIGNAL BADGED GLASS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION NO CRACKS
ORIGINAL SUNROOF FUNCTIONS WELL
EXCELLENT DRIVER OR PERFECT PROJECT
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door