2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN NORTH ANDOVER, MA **
This is a flawless, all steel, full fender 1934 Ford 5 Window Coupe with only 6,300 miles on the odometer since she was built. This is a stunning, steel bodied Hot/Street Rod in exceptional condition and she is looking for a new home. Finished in a Burgundy Metallic, complemented by a beautiful Tan/Brown leather interior, this car is outstanding and worthy of a look by any collector or enthusiast. FYI she is titled as a 1933.
This 1934 Ford is powered by a Ford 306cid - V8 - 4BBL motor which is coupled to her 3 Speed C4 automatic transmission with Lokar Shift Kit which is coupled to her Strange Posi 9 Ford Rear end with double leaf springs.
- Wilwood discs on all four wheels,
- Bilstein shocks
- Locar Shifter emergency brake
- Walker radiator
- MSD ignition
- Edelbrock manifold
- Ron Francis wiring
- Auto Meter gauges
- Electric windows
- Idit tilt wheel
- All leather interior with leather rumble seat
- Billet specialty steering wheel
- Jet coated headers with electric cutouts
- SS bumpers with chrome brackets
- Wood grain dash and window mouldings
- Chrome wheels with Whitewalls
- Car also comes with legacy wheels with knock offs and Blackwall tires
- Custom car cover
- High end Alpine Stereo
This car was built by Mild to Wild in Connecticut and has well in excess of $100,000 invested in the build; she runs and drives like new and is ready for a new home. If you are ready to take a step back in time cruising in this Classic American Hot Rod do not let the opportunity to own it pass you by. This will make a truly enjoyable car to cruise the country roads and to take to shows. We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber and we will happily assist you in putting this car in your driveway! Financing Available just ask.
If you want to know the RESERVE on the car - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a Buy It Now purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected]
I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars. We'll gladly deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN NORTH ANDOVER, MA ** FINANCING AVAILABLE - APPLY TODAY *
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door