1935 International p/u - Rat Rod which started as a C-60 dually dumptruck new.. The new life began in 90''s a ratrod, and sits on ''49
Ford frame.. Now, emerged as the "Cornbinder" has been winner of numerous award, about the Country..This is a fun truck, have done alot of
parades & events with ..Now, ready for a new home & TLC, the Cornbinder
sports a 350 auto,B&M shift, P/S, custom paint&graphics, and a custom bed
with stainless toolbox..The bed can be cranked up several inches, for nice work truck look, and has "1935" etched in rear window..A custom green fur interior, and custom paint and graphics with Cornbinder Farms
and picture of real sweet corn on doors..Rear gate has large "Cornbinder" in graphics...Gas tank is, well, you can see in pics ! Works
great, and the gas gauge is a hand whittled stick, mounted behind tank, just like the old days..Corn on R.&L. sides of bed are magnet, and moveable to ones liking..Ostrich lined running boards, and sweet
megaphone headers... XXX jug mounted on front frame, for overflow !
The IH badge on frontend is rare, handcast of 100 issued, and of
course, a corn cob on top.. ( If fielding was wheat, would have had a spray of wheat, instead ) These were farm/work trucks in the day !
Have about $500. in props, for show&more may throw in on sale..
Questions, call Rich 405)567-4602 *** NO Trades,Please ***
THANX FOR LOOKING !
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door