Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Ultimate Gentlemans Sports Car: 1959 Aston Martin DB Mk III Factory Left-Hand Drive with Matching Numbers: One of Only 551 Produced This 1959 Aston Martin DB MK III is a stunning matching numbers car and a very strong driver just out of 25 year ownership. Retaining its original color combination of Desert White with Black Connelly leather. The ultimate and most highly refined variant of the successful Aston Martin DB2/4, the Mark III was introduced in March 1957 and produced through July 1959. One of only 551 produced. This particular example participated in the Mille Miglia in 2014 and is offered with its Heritage Certificate, original owners instruction book, and tools. The car runs and drives excellent and shows very nicely overall with lovely paint, chrome, and interior. Very straight body and solid undercarriage. An extremely desirable and collectible late production Mk III model in factory left-hand drive form. A true gentlemans sports car offering performance, exclusivity and style. This Aston Martin DB Mk III is perfect for an owner looking for a sports car eligible for numerous events. Factory left-hand-driveMatching-numbers exampleOne of only 551 ProducedRetaining its Original Color Combination Eligible for world-class rallies and driving events Desirable and Collectible DB Mark IIIPrice: $325,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door