Browns Performance Motorcars
7154 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD
Glen Burnie, MD
This 1970 Chevelle is a TRUE SS full matching numbers drivetrain. This Chevelle has been through a complete nut and bolt frame off restoration with all new polyurethane bushings. The underside of this Chevelle which can be seen in the photos features red oxide floors with the proper black paint on the frame. This SS is finished in it's original color combination which is Medium Gold. The paint is beautiful and the black SS stripes have been cleared over so their is no paint edge. All of the chrome trim on the car is beautiful. This car still retains its original AO code wheels. The full black interior package is in great condition with a brand new set of SS gauges. This SS is powered by it's original 396C.I engine that was just refreshed with documentation. This SS also still retains it's original TH400 trans that shifts smooth backing this is the original 12 bolt rear! Don't miss your chance to own this beautiful full matching numbers 70' Chevelle SS!! With Brown's Performance Motorcars shipping is included in the prices advertised. Buy with confidence! If you want to pay more for your classic car, That's your business. If you want to pay less for your classic car, that's our business!! Buy happy with Brown's Performance Motorcars!! Questions about our vehicles Contact Our Staff at Brown's Performance Motor Cars 410-553-6211 Only Tax, Tags and Processing not included. 410-553-6211 Only Tags, Taxes and Processing Fee additional to Brown's Price
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door