Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Rare and Original 1955 Mercedes 220A Coupe: One of Just 13 with a Factory SunroofThere were only 13 220A Coupes built with the Factory Sunroof out of less than a total of 85 examples of this car ever produced. This incredibly rare automobile is just out of an estate and long-term family ownership. Extremely handsome factory color combination of black over red leather interior that sports a gorgeous patina. The car runs and drives but would benefit from servicing at this time as it has been in storage for some time. Offered with a three-piece luggage set. One of Only 13 with a Factory SunroofAttractive Original Color Combination of Black over Red Leather One of Only 85 220A Coupes Produced Over a 2 Year PeriodOffered with a Three-Piece Luggage Set Price: $167,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door